Monday, October 3, 2016

WEEK 1 EOC: CHAPTER 1, QUESTION 3

From an ethical point of view, how should she handle this situation?
Explain your decision making process and defend your answer.  Use the five Ethical Guidelines in this chapter as a basis for your answer to explain what should be done with the hot dogs.
Answers:
a. Is it legal? YES, IT IS LEGAL.
b. Does it hurt anyone? YES, IT HURTS THE COMPANY BECAUSE THE CASES WERE SENT THERE FOR SAMPLING, NOT FOR LAURIE'S PERSONAL USE AT HER BACKYARD BARBECUE.
c. Am I being honest? NO, LAURIE IS NOT BEING HONEST.
d. Would I care if it happened to me? YES, I WOULD CARE.
 
e. Would I publicize my action? NO, I WOULD NOT PUBLICIZE MY ACTIONS BECAUSE I WOULD FEAR BEING REPRIMANDED.

f. What should be done with the two cases of hot dogs? THE TWO CASES OF HOTDOGS SHOULD BE LEFT AT THE OFFICE, FOR THEIR ORIGINAL INTENT..SAMPLING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment