Monday, October 10, 2016

WEEK 1 EOC: MY VOICE


As a professional culinarian, my passion and respect for the craft of baking is quite evident. As you admire my work, you see the long, rigorous sessions of countless hours and dedication that go into each piece created. I have an eagerness to constantly improve my work and this is obtained by surrounding myself with like-minded individuals. Recognizing that my attitude determines my altitude is a fundamental key to my success. Having tenacity and determination to always give my very best, in and out of the kitchen is only one of the many things that sets me apart in this industry. In a world where many suffer trying to identify who they are, and fighting to fit a mold, I am blessed to recognize that I am without rival. This isn’t to say there is no one out there better than me in the field or even as a person. What I mean is I know God has created me intentionally. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Therefore, He has equipped me with all the tools necessary to obtain greatness and prosperity in life. That is my inner voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment